Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kit Cards

Hi All, Surprised....heehee..I guess I am too. It has been awhile since I have posted twice in a week...This full time working is really messing up my computer/crafting time. I have joined a kit swap lead by our own creative Jeanette. The idea of the swap is to send out 1 kit each month to the person who is assigned to the month. We have a choice of getting surprise kit or requesting /giving ideas to the kit senders. This is my month and I chose to be surprised. My first kit came from Tami. It included a cute bunny image and sentiments from Hampton Art Studios, dsp "I do peonies" (pink) and "Blue skies come on get happy" (polka dot) from American Crafts. Tami also sent a little baggie full of fun embellies...I have enough left over for more cards but here are the two I created from her kit...(THANK YOU TAMI).



and the inside of this one..

What a fun kit to work with. I hope you like what I created...

Thanks for stopping by, I will be making another couple posts this week as I have received two more kits...This is so much fun. Thanks Jeanette for creating the swap and thanks again Tami for the fun, fun, fun, kit..

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

5 comments:

Barb said...

How sweet! Love both of them, but especially the second one that looks like a tuxedo!

MiamiKel said...

Both are just as sweet as can be! Your coloring is fabulous! Wonderful Spring feel to both, my friend. Great job! ❤️

:: BlueInks :: said...

Aaaawwww....you did a great job with the kit! I think that bunny is so cute. You made him even cuter!!! Times two!

I really like how you added a wee bit of sparkle to his ears on the first card. The die cut you used is fun as well.

The banners and rich colors on the second card are a different twist and look good.

I hope you enjoyed the kit and thanks for sharing!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What fun... the bunny is peeking out. I guess he's bashful.

Love your cards - each one so unique. The kit Tami sent looks like it was fun.

Darlene said...

How cute is this image??? I just love how he's peeking out...too cute! I also love what you've done here, both cards are super! Such fun die cuts used on each. Love the rich brown against the polka dot paper on the second one.