older posts

Show more

Paper Shelter Challenge #430 Thank you card #2

I' m back again today with a second card for the Paper Shelter challenge #430 "Thank you".  For this card I chose the cute little nurses images. You can see the challenge Here. I colored up the cute image with copics and colored pencil. I then fussy cut the image and used mounting tape on the back of her to make her stand out. I used basic black as the background and base of the card and misc dsp from my stash. (I'm trying to get organized in my craft room.) It is actually overwhelming but I pick a little each day.  Keeping with the crazy world theme I used a nurse image. Nurses have an incredibly rough job especially with the Covid 19.

Here is my card.



Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

Stop over to the Paper Shelter and see their cute image.

Until next time,
Hugs,

Carol




Comments

aussie aNNie said…
So lovely, great colours and design here, so beautiful images. I am still upgrading my new computer and almost there, bit lacking in time for comments.. xx
Carol, your card is so pretty - love the black layering! Way to go on getting things in shape in your craft space, too!