older posts

Show more

The paper shelter - Challenge #430 Thank you....

Hi all, I am back again to play along with the Paper Shelter challenge this week. I live in Minnesota and close to all the action of the past couple weeks. This world has been so crazy with the Covid 19 virus and all the protests and loss of businesses. It is so sad to see all the destruction but on the other hand  many. many, many generous people have stepped up to help this community start to rebuild. Many people lost their lives work in the looting and rioting. With all this being said I made a card using the cute police officer image to make a thank you card. I colored this cute image with copics and colored pencils. I used some dsp I found in my stash and layered it on real red cardstock. I cut the round layer out of real red cardstock and another circle out of dsp from stash. The circle layers were cut with spellbinders dies, however, I have them separated from the original packaging so I'm not sure of their names. The striped circle is bordered in stars which I thought was kind of fun. I added red nuvo crystals to finish off the card. It was fun to make this card and again I have to say the Paper Shelter images are all so cute, and fun to play with.

He is my card:


I am convinced that I should take photography lessons. This one is the best of the shots I took.

Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

Until next time,
Hugs,

Carol 

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Great card and awesome design with this paper and image used...hope all's good.♥
Patsy Long said…
Hi Carol, I love your card, Beautiful colouring and love the papers and and card design. Thanks for entering our Paper Shelter challenge and good luck with your entry - Patsy
Carol, your card is so cute! Love the design! Stay safe, my friend!
Lena said…
Beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing and joining us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena