older posts

Show more

The paper shelter challenge #434 Use a Sentiment

Hi all, I'm back today for the paper shelter Challenge. #434 use a sentiment here. I did a little buying when Paper Shelter was having a buy 5 get one free. Well I did get my 5 but oh boy was it hard to stop at just 5+ 1. I colored up all the images as I was on a roll. Loving each of them and couldn't decide which to use for my challenge card. While I was shuffling through my craft room looking for paper that I had thought I was going to use, I ran across a paper pack I had purchased a while ago at JoAnn's to make a card for my son in law. This was an at seas paper pack and since he is in the naval reserve right now I thought it would be appropriate. Once I got the paper chose I thought...hmmmm  I'll use the "where are we going" stamp and work around that. In the middle of the paper pack they had some sentiment cards so I picked one for the front of the card. I colored the image with copics and colored pencils. I then fussy cut the image out and mounted it on the front of the card so the cutie would stand apart from the background. I just love these images and love joining in on the challenges to see the beautiful cards people create with them.

So here is the card I am submitting for this challenge.
Stop by the challenge blog and take a look at all the wonderful creations. While you are there take a peek at the store as well....fun stuff.

Until next time.
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Cute card Carol, love the contrasting blue hues.x
What a fabulous card, Carol!
Linda Mc Enery said…
I'm super impressed that you immediately coloured up the images you bought! I tend to go on shopping sprees, and then never end up using what I've bought! This is wonderful, and perfect for your recipient! Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda