older posts

Show more

DDD Challenge Oct 2020 Halloween

Hi all. Well today is the challenge day and our hostesses for this month are Terry S for the dazzlers and LJ for the divas. I am a diva so I received a kit from LJ. Thank you LJ what a fun cute kit. The kit included the following?



Kit Contents:

All Images: Mischief Maker Lil Pumpkin (Taylored Expressions)

Patterned Paper: Candy Carnival 6X6 (DBD)

Other: Die-cuts (DBD). shape sprinkles (DBD), Epoxy Pumpkins (DBD), adhesive sequins (JoAnns), Purple Paper Bag (Ms), Ribbon (various vendors)




I colored up mu image as soon as the kit arrived and was excited to get my card done right away....but...I messed up with the coloring of the face on the image. My colors bled through and I couldn't fix it so had to restart the process again. The face of the image was colored with copics and the rest of the image I used prisma colors. I loved the dsp LJ sent and had a hard time deciding which ones to use but got that figured out. I fussy cut the image and mounted it with mounting tape. I used the purple sequins on the front right corner (it doesn't show up alot but in real life you can see them). I had fun with this..here is mu card.



And here is the inside....




Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate it. If you have a chance please stop by the other deulers, I am sure you will not be disappointed.


Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Great post full of gorgeousness here. Have a lovely weekend. xx
Carol, your card is just so cute! Love the many layers and that cute image is colored to perfection!
Suzy Sprague said…
Adorable card,Carol. The layout looks great with all the layers and colors. You did a great job with coloring the little pumpkin girl. The inside of your card is very cute. It ties it all together!
Barb said…
Carol--this is too cute! I love your colors and the hair is just perfect! Great Layout--love the fussy cut!
Shelly Schmidt said…
How sweet and cute too! Love your DP's together and the fun layout you put together. Adorable- and a fun fun duel!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Cute, cute, CUTE! Fussy cutting her is a great way to show off the image. Great choice! Super cute layout too.
Donna said…
Great card, Carol! Adorable images and so timely for the season. Love your design.