older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #70

Hi all, I'm here with my card for Mo's Challenge #70. This week the challenge was to use the sketch that was provided. I have been itching to color up these two adorable friends and thought this would be a perfect chance. With them wearing winter clothes I decided to emboss my white panels with snowflakes and keep the base of the card white as well....using silver mirror paper as the accent...



As you can see I used my favorite embellishment (glitter) on the hats and scarfs and footprints. I used the SU snowflake border die from the last mini to cut the snowflakes out of glitter paper and then added rhinestones for extra shine to the centers. I used the MS snowflake border punch on the bottom of the image...I do like how this turned out...

Thanks for stopping by...
Until next time...
     Hugs,
     Carol

Comments

Carol, your card is darling!!! Love the sweet image....... and your coloring of it is nothing short of excellent! Fantastic!!!
Elaine L. said…
I love all the snowflakes! (Though I'm not loving all the real ones piled up outside!)Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Pat said…
Hi Carol...oooh...brrrr! Your card is just gorgeous!! I love the snowflakes! And your darling little Mo Manning image is beautifully colored!! I'm so pleased that you've joined us for this week's challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank
Dawn B. said…
Beautiful job..Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.
:: BlueInks :: said…
Great card! I love the details. You embellished the snowflakes perfectly.
Iulia said…
Wow! How beautiful this card is! Love this sweet image too and the panels are gorgeous! Great work!
Hugs, Iulia
Barb said…
Stunning card--love the snowflakes!
Dorcas said…
THis is very cute! I’m so glad you could play along with us at Mo's DP2!