older posts

Show more

Double Duty Challenge June 2021

Hi all. It is once again the day for the:(I just realized it is the 23rd not the 22nd I really am LOST in my craftroom).



I am a bit late posting my challenge as I have had a little trouble with my camera....but I think I got a couple of pictures that will work

...Each month, we get to pick a stamp set from a predetermined company. Then, use that one stamp set and make two cards from the set. Different images and sentiments from the same set can be used, or use the same image two different ways—Double Duty either way! But, as an added challenge, one item must be used on both cards—same color cardstock, same ribbon, same stencil, same something. Double Duty Again! We will post both cards on our blog on the the 22nd of each month.

Ok I'm finally pretty sure I have the correct directions done. I did my other two cards from memory of the rules and botched and totally messed it up. 

This month Barb chose Gina K as the company stamp we would be using. I love Gina K stamps and I have actually had a chance to meet Gina and she is such a genuine sweet generous lady. This month I chose Peaceful Florals . The stamp set contains a flower image and 3 sentiments. I did the Thinking of you sentiment. I used black as the base color for both of my cards. I used the image and the sentiment on both cards. I also, used sequins and rhinestones to add to both cards. One the first card, I used the SU 3-D embossing flower folder as the background and tipped the flowers with pearl ex and water. On the second card I used the cardstock pack I purchased at  Hobby Lobby called Lavender (I love this pack so well I have bought 3 packs and have used the first one almost totally and have started on the second pack, I have several doubles on this card. Image, -sentiment- base cardstock and embellishments. Here are my cards. 

                   

Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate it. Please stop by the other Double Duty blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed. 
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Carol, your cards are both very pretty! I love the stamp set you chose ;) - it's the same one I chose.
aussie aNNie said…
A stunningly beautiful set of cards, gorgeous colours and as always your design is amazing. xxx