older posts

Show more

The Paper Challenge #457 Shades of Blue

 Hi all, I'm here for the Paper Shelter Challenge #457 Shades of Blue. Here  For this weeks challenge I chose the image "Where are we going". I loved the image the first time I saw it. I colored her up in blues and chose to used a blue background paper embossed  with an embossing folder that I am not sure of the name. I picked sketch 439 from freshly made sketches. Here The back ground paper behind the image made with water color paper. I also used the watercolor paper to cut out the word celebrate  I used water color ink on the paper and misted it with water and rubbed it all together to create the background paper. I added some blue rhinestone hearts I got at the dollar store to finish off the card. 

Here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I do appreciate it.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous card CArol, about to do mine...love the blues. xx
such a sweet image Carol, and a stunning card - love it. Those blue hearts are gorgeous, and perfect for the challenge
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Nannieflash said…
Fabulous card love your TPS image and so useful for our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Christine Cyr said…
Beautiful card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT