older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter #455 For the one I loveP

Hi All, I'm here for this weeks Paper Shelter Chllenge # 455 "For the one I love". For this challenge I chose the image "Give me a little kiss". I thought this was a cute image especially for the week leading up to Valentines day. I colored up the image using copics for the skin and colored pencils for the rest of the image. I used pastel liquid pearls in Pastel Raspberry for the necklace. I used a heart die to cut out the image and a heart doily from Michaels for the back ground. I cut the love out with another die and mounted it on the bottom of the card. I used washi tape under the love sentiment to make it pop a bit more.  I'm day caring for my grandchildren and have been thinking about what kind of Valentine crafts we will be doing next week. I know cut out frosted cookies is on the list and hopefully valentine cards (we'll see though as they are growing out of crafting but am still  encouraging them the best I can.)

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog  I do appreciate your visit.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

 

Comments

Nannieflash said…
Fabulous TPS image for the theme this week, love the whole layout and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
aussie aNNie said…
Super project , love the colours, paper and image too. Thanks for always visiting...Have a lovely week. .xx
Robot is around me again.. ggggr
Christine Cyr said…
Beautiful card with a tps image thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT