older posts

Show more

The Paper Challenge 451 Let it be Spring

 Hi all, I'm here for the current Paper Shelter Challenge "Let it be Spring". I used the cutest little bunny from the Paper Shelter store. This bunny is adorable and I couldn't resist it. Spring always brings Easter and nicer weather. I chose this digi and the plaid paper in fun spring colors. I colored the bunny with colored pencils. Once colored I fussy cut the bunny out and then mounted the bunny up with pop ups. I used a edge die cut for the plaid paper. I'm not sure where it came from but I really liked it. I then cut the celebrate out 3 times and mounted one on top of another to lift up the word.  I used colored flat embellies beside the words to finish off the card. (I used stickles on the eggs to help pop them out as well.)

Here is my card:


I hope you like my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate it.  Please stop by the TPS Challenge blog and see all the other creations.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol





Comments

aussie aNNie said…
An adorable card and magnificent colours. Love this. x
Nannieflash said…
A really sweet image of ours beautifully coloured, love the whole card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Oh how sweet! The image is adorable and I absolutely LOVE that plaid paper. Cute card, Carol!
Barb said…
What a sweet image--love the colors and especially the paper.