older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter Challenge #452 Add a Flower

 I'm here again for the paper shelter challenge 452 add a flower. I chose the Lovely Lady image. I purchased this image a while ago . I fell in love with her when I was browsing the site for fun. When I saw this challenge I thought this image would be perfect. 

I colored the image with both copics and colored pencils. I fussy cut the image out and mounted it on a oval letting a bit of the image hang over the backing so as to not have to make the oval background not to large on the card. I used a piece of DSP that I found while trying to organize and clear out clutter in my stamp area. I then mounted flowers around the edge of the background oval. 

Here is my card I hope you like it


Thank you for stopping by please go over to the paper shelter challenge blog and view the other beautiful submissions.

Until next time
Hugs,
Carol




Comments

So pretty with those flowers surrounding the little girl. Very nice paper in your background.
aussie aNNie said…
She is adorable Carol, not sure if I have this image but love her....will check...gorgeous background and your colouring is beautiful. xx
Anet's Crafting said…
Just beautiful Carol, love the pretty flowers around the cute Paper Shelter image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT