older posts

Show more

The Paper Challenge #459 For the boys

 Hi all I'm here for the challenge this week. I love my Paper Shelter  Digi's and picked Autumn Joy  to use for this weeks challenge.  I colored this cute little guy and his dog up with copics and colored pencils. I used the copics for his skin and the colored pencils for the rest of the image. I had some dog themed paper from American Crafts "The color of memories". I though the paper was appropriate for the little dog image.  In our family we did not have many pets as my mom was totally against them. BUT...my little brother was more persistant than my mom could handle and thus she got him a dog. (He has had a dog ever since). My dad raised on a farm didn't care one way or another so a dog was a part of our family.  I used a black base for the card and backing for the dsp. I also used Dog paws from the paper shelter for accents on the card. I used nuvo white for the buttons on the little guys vest.

Here is my card:


I hope you like it. 

Thank you so much for stopping by I do appreciate it.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous, gorgeous project and colours, love this design. x
Nannieflash said…
Fabulous use of one of our images, love his face and the joy in it and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx
Carol, your card is adorable. Love that sweet image!
Donna said…
Wonderful image and card! Your coloring is superb! Hope all is well!